Oscilloscope series provides bandwidth range up to 750 MHz
Teledyne LeCroy (Chestnut Ridge, NY) introduces the WaveSurfer 3074, extending the bandwidth range of the popular WaveSurfer 3000 series of oscilloscopes to 750 MHz. WaveSurfer 3000 oscilloscopes feature the MAUI advanced user interface, previously available only on higher-end oscilloscopes. This advanced user interface seamlessly integrates a deep measurement toolset and multi-instrument capabilities into a cutting edge user experience centered on a large 10.1” touch screen, the largest display and only touch screen in this class of oscilloscope. Other features include:
• Bandwidths from 200 MHz to 750 MHz.
• 10 Mpts/ch memory and up to 4 GS/s sample rate.
• Waveform generation with a built in function generator.
• Protocol analysis with serial data trigger and decode.
• Logic analysis with an available 16 channel mixed signal option.
For more information on the WaveSurfer 3074, visit www.teledynelecroy.com.Previous news All news of day Next news
Other news ...
- - March
- - June