Distribution deal adds Bluetooth modules to portfolio
Following an agreement with German company Stollman, Acal BFi will distribute the latter's Bluetooth modules. According to Acal, the German company has specialised in the development of Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy modules for years and notes the modules can be quickly and cost-effectively integrated into a range of products.
Lee Austin, European business development director for Acal BFi's communications division, said: "The addition of Stollmann's high quality Bluetooth modules complements Acal BFi's portfolio and further enhances our ability to promote a variety of technical solutions to our customers."
Stollman's Bluetooth Low Energy modules have been developed for use in demanding applications, with the BlueMod+S single-mode module, pictured, said to be suited for use in sensors and other battery-operated applications. The pin compatible BlueMod+SR dual-mode module is available for Bluetooth pairing with NFC handover and compatible with classic Bluetooth.
"Stollmann's Bluetooth modules combine high quality with a small form factor and easy integration," said Florian Herrmann, Stollman's operations director. "We are glad to work with Acal BFi, a reliable and dedicated partner for everything IoT related in Europe."
Other news ...
- Power MOSFETs approach perfect switching performance
- Microchip expands industrial Ethernet switch portfolio
- Toshiba expands ARM Cortex-M-based MCU line-up
- 3D printed robotic hand wins James Dyson Award
- Photonic logic gate could be quantum computer building block
- XBee Wireless Connectivity Kit introduced by Digi International and Digi-Key
- - March
- - June